SK ID Solutions specializes in international e-identity solutions. We enable citizens of different countries to log into e-services and sign electronically. SK is included in the European Trust List as qualified trust service provider. Our services that meet the highest security standards and comply with the eIDAS regulation are recognized by independent conformity assessment body TÜViT. SK’s trustworthiness is proven by regular annual audits and our business is recognized with information system security certificate ISO 27001:2013. SK is the cornerstone of Estonian e-society, enabling over 200 million authentications and e-signatures yearly. SK partners the Estonian state in issuing certificates for identity documents. We cater to more than 600 private and public e-services, including financial, healthcare, energy and various other sectors. Over half of the Estonian population and more than a million people in the Baltics use our e-identity platform daily.
• Secure authentication and e-signature solutions (Smart-ID, Mobile-ID)
• Qualified certification (e-Seal) and Time-Stamping services
• Services trusted by the EU member states
Smart-ID – new generation eID
In 2017, SK made one of the fastest eID rollouts with Smart-ID: 3 countries and over 100,000 end-users in 2 months!
- eSIM ready solution for strong cross-border authentication and e-signing;
- accepted on the EU level – eIDAS and PSD2 compliant;
- eID issued in one country can be used in another.
e-Seal – recognized all over the EU
e-Seal is used to certify electronically sent documents and prove their origin from the institution that sent them.
- using e-Seal with a digital signature assures that the person is authorised on behalf of his organization;
- substitutes paper seals – saves time and money;
- SK is the first in the EU to provide qualified e-Seal on a QSCD to ensure the highest digital security.
Certify the existence of specific data at a certain point of time. Time-Stamps are widely used in digital signing, archiving documents and technical solutions marking log entries.
- complies with the eIDAS for issuing qualified electronic time stamps;
- digital signatures in ASIC-E format accepted all over the EU;
- non-repudiation of data and documents.
Consult the demos description on this link.