Welcome to World e-ID and Cybersecurity!
In its 11th edition, World e-ID and Cybersecurity invites digital identity and online security experts to make the shift from traditional e-ID credential to digital identity services.
Beyond the latest national and commercial e-ID schemes, the conference will covers the hottest online security topics: mobile ID, strong authentication, e-Government along with Cybersecurity regulations.
Its high level insights, best practices and interactive panels will guide 400 attendees from public and private organizations toward successful e-ID and data protection implementations.
NEW! The co-located SMART INNOVATION SHOW provides the attendees an extensive set of learning, networking and business development opportunities. More on its dedicated website.
PRE-PROGRAM NOW LIVE
Already 60 international speakers have confirmed and will be on stage to share their expertise in next gen e-ID & Cybersecurity implementation. Along 3 days and 13 thematic sessions in two parallels tracks, the hottest challenges will be addressed at tech and strategic levels.
AT A GLANCE
What's in for 2015?
►80+ speakers from Government and Industry
►400 senior level attendees
►3 days of conference plus Smart Innovation Show
Be Part of the Conference Agenda
2015 Call for speakers
Read and apply
25 eminent experts select the presentations in tune with the Government and industry needs.
View the PC members
3-DAY CONFERENCE (Sept. 15-17)
World e-ID and Cybersecurity gathers on stage 80+ eminent e-ID/online security experts and implementers from both public and private sectors.
Along 12+ focus tracks, they will share the lessons of most inspiring projects and decrypt next generation technologies. After a Grand Opening on "Innovation for Connected Life", two parallel streams delivers complementary contents on e-ID/Cybersecurity deployments experience, results, perspectives and on their related technologies and regulations.
Some key features:
• A lot more than just conference presentations: interactions with the audience is fostered by multiple panel debates, networking tools, etc.
• The Smart Innovation Show (see below) adds very rich learning, networking and project development opportunities: multiple tutorials, hands-on, labs visits, demos as well as social events, business meetings, etc.
• Multiple bridges with the co-located conferences on contactless and mobile proximity services, end-to-end security technologies and Internet of Things: make the most of your attendance at World Smart Week!
SMART INNOVATION SHOW (Sept. 15-17):
• Discover • Understand • Meet • Participate in Digital Transformation
The conference delegate pass includes full access to the Smart innovation Show activities.
►Full details at Smart innovation Show
Closely integrated to the conference, this new innovation hub dedicated to connected transformation adds multiple learning, networking and business development opportunities:
- A 50-booth international exhibition featuring numerous live demos
- Enriched live experiences of contactless on-site and downtown
- Business meetings to efficiently connect suppliers and contractors, innovators and R&D
- Workshops and tutorials to update knowledge and get support from Industry leaders. See in particular:
- Natural Security Alliance Workshop
- Cybersecurity trends for businesses Workshop
- World Smart Week Awards: spotlight on the best applications in contactless and other connected technologies.
Located in the old Port of Marseille, the France's second largest city, the Pharo Palace has proven both attractive and convenient while offering impressive views.
► More: Travel & Venue
within World Smart Week
The Connected Innovation Summer Forum
Conferences & Innovation Show - Sept. 15-17, 2015 – Marseille, France
In addition to the 400 conference delegates coming from 60 countries, meet the professionals attending the Smart Innovation Show and the attendees of the 3 co-located conferences dedicated to contactless, M2M/IoT and digital security:
• Smart Contactless World - Proximity Services for Connected Consumers
• M2M Innovation World - Driving growth through M2M/IoT services
• Connect Security World - Technologies for Trusted Mobility & Transactions
► Learn more about World Smart Week
2014 conference figures:
18 thematic sessions
2.5 days of conference & exhibition
1480 World Smart Week participants
Missed 2014 conference? Get the slides!
70+ presentations by M2M market leaders
Relive the conference on World Smart Week.TV
80 free videos
shot at the four conferences Take a tour!
"Electronic identity goes mobile and online"
The 10th edition of World e-ID was once again a key rendezvous for the organizations shaping the next-generation e-ID services. 380 top level project managers, country reps and influential e-ID experts coming from 60 countries have met and exchanged knowledge on the most inspiring large scale rollouts and next generation technologies.
This edition highlighted the shift towards online services: mobile ID, strong authentication, Cybersecurity, e-Government... This long-term trend has been addressed along several sessions and also special focuses in cooperation with the FIDO Alliance and STORK 2.0. Among the key topics addressed:
- Strong authentication with regard to national and commercial e-ID was a central theme, addressed in particular at the plenary Opening.
- Mobile ID remained a focus point for all the e-ID community and was also broadly addressed
- e-ID for business, i.e. when e-ID enables new business, cuts operating cost and improves usability & security, was covered through a double focus on banking and cyber-security
- National e-ID deployments: the best inspiring country cases remained one of the preferred sessions. Turkey, UK, Italy, Ireland, Denmark, etc. showed innovation in multiple e-Gov. applications
- Note also the dedicated session on the emerging countries built in partnership with the World Bank: "e-ID for growth and innovation" which gathered e-ID program managers from Sudan, Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt...
- Passwordless authentication has been another attractive topic thanks to the workshop with FIDO Alliance. The infosec Industry outlined the future of online authentication and showed how to take advantage of the FIDO standards. Several demos of the very first FIDO implementations have been made by AGNIitio, Nok Nok Labs and Yubico.
- EU funded projects status and outlook have kept as always very inspiring e-ID project – at the forefront of a "seamless Digital Europe"– and included in particular the new eIDAS regulation, STORK 2.0 latest advances, the new SSEDIC 2020.
Do you have questions or suggestions?
We'll be happy to hear from you